Herbal Composition Powder
1. Fevers, flu, hoarseness, sluggish circulation, colic, cramps, colds, etc.
2. As Dr. Nowell, our instructor at the Dominion Herbal College, Let. of Vancouver, British Columbia gave in our textbook, quote:
"We have made and used composition powder for over forty years. When we state we regularly mixed it in batches of sixty pounds the student will readily see that we have had at least some experience with it. As a remedy in colds, beginning of fevers, flu, hoarseness, sluggish circulation, colic, cramps, etc. We believe it has done more good than any other single preparation ever known to man. If this compound were kept in every home, and used as the occasion arose, there would be far less sickness. Give it freely in your practice and your patient will bless you. Look over the ingredients, and consider how it will clear canker, ease cramps and pains in the stomach and bowels, raise the heat of the body equalizing the circulation, and remove congestions. It is safe. It is effective. We have on numberless occasions given a cup of composition tea every hour as warm as the patient could drink it, until the patient has perspired freely, and after four or five doses have seen our patient in a free perspiration, thereby removing colds and febrile trouble."
3. Composition Powder is safe for anyone, children and adults alike; its especial value is for breaking up colds, flu, etc. Brigham Young, the great Mormon prophet and colonist, used composition tea regularly, and recommended it to be used for children coming down sick, with a little cream and sugar added, instead of loading the child's stomach with heavy foods.
1. After-Pains (childbirth); Uterine Hemorrhage, Miscarriage, Preventive: Drink the raspberry leaf tea with a little Composition Powder in it.
2. Where there has been a recent cold which has resulted in congestion, a relaxing diaphoretic may be all that is required, and often only a few doses of composition powder are needed to remove a cold and the resultant congestion.
Bayberry root powder
white pine bark
Useful in treating:
* Colds, Catarrh, Coryza, Influenza
* Influenza (Flu)
"Natural Healing with Herbs for a Healthier You"
Please note that we do not sell herbs on this site as we are an educational site only.
To find an herb shop we recommend please visit Christopher Websites
Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy